Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

A Wishlist!

Aku bukak FB aku tadi. And I saw my friend uploaded a picture of him and his rabbit. OMG!
That's give me the idea. 

A Wishlist!

Bwahaha... Wishlist tu kena besar-besar maa. Tapi tak tahu la bila wishlist aku ni akan tercapai. We'll see.
p/s: This would be an updated entri too. Aku akan selalu update my wishlist. :)

1)A RABBIT
Ok, I'm being serious here. The first thing that came up on my mind as a wishlist is A RABBIT! They are awesome, super duper cute and wayy to adorable. How bout cats? One wod-eiyu! The poop,the pee is UNTOLERABLE-not to be mention bulu-bulu diorang yang mudah gugur and make me sneeze like hell. But bunnies, they eat up their own poops actually(sounds disgusting) but it's OK what? And I just love seeing a rabbit chewed her foods. Chewed chewed chewed. Ouhh, I might drop dead seeing them eating. Wayyy to cute! :) But sekarang tak ley pelihara lagi la, it takes a lot untuk jaga benda yang sekor nih, ATTENTION, TIME and so on. 

Nanti sambung lagi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

borak-borak kafe :)