Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Missing Them

I MISS MY BESTIES LIKE CRAZY.

They are my gems and my precious.

THE 4+1


God, I miss them!

The Cute Laughable Lynn, The Charming Princess Dyla, The Awesome Friend Dila, and last but not least, The Super Cool Cha.

They made my day on Matriculation.

Now we're far apart. Lynn in Uitm Shah Alam, Dyla in UPM, Dila is far located at the North Malaysia, Uitm Arau and for Cha, she's doing well in UKM.

Felt like hugging them, and doing some random things where one of us will be left out of it. No, not the same left out u thought of. But it turns that either one of us would wear/react/be different. That is where we got the name, The 4+1.

For example, we all be wearing black colour shirt, and somehow, one of us would turns out with a white shirt. It goes like that quite all the times, and everyone was like " Is this a curse or something?". Cause in matter of fact, the only one who goes to Utara university is Dila alone. And the four of us would be staying in the south of Malaysia. Weird isnt it?

Well,  i guess that's is our uniqueness :)

With this four different characters, we would manage to get along well. Despite of some well what we might say is 'misunderstanding', they all ROCKS my world. And I really, really, really missing them right now. Sayang kamoo :(


Love,
Dya

No comments:

Post a Comment

borak-borak kafe :)