Followers

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Semakin Tenang

It's hurt bila jatuh cinta. Kan?
But I guess I makin tenang.
Dia bukanlah seorang yang layak langsung untuk dikenang.
Just some stupid boy who intentionally breaks up a woman soul's just for his self satisfaction.
No, not a women, but  a few woman(and maybe a lot of woman).
How damn it isn't it?
Cute-faced, a shorty to be precise, but he did have the guts to play around with something so pure called LOVE.
He's a total PLAYBOY though the words playboy doesn't seem to fit him perfectly.
A playboy should be TALL(He's a total shory! urgh!), HANDSOME( ok, I admit it-he's pretty handsome), STYLO, RICH and bla bla bla.
But he have none of the characteristic mentioned above.Duhh!
Guess he fits the nickname "HEARTBREAKER" better. *smile*
But sigh.
No one had ever break me apart the same way he does.
And it's so frustrating for the fact that I let him hurt me over and over again.
Hope I'll get over it soon.
A total over you okay Mr. A?
*Smile*


Love,
Dya.

Notakakipenulis: Esok aku exam Pembangunan Sahsiah. Wish me lot of luck with Maslows and Freuds theory. They're so boring that I cant get them into my head. Urghh. So frustrating. What I'm supposed to answer tomorrow if things were like this? And 24 principles of Guru Bitara? Hell lot! :) Needing a lot of luck ;-)

3 comments:

  1. gudluck.. moga2 dapat la jawab exam tu ye.. lupekan sbentar masalah yg ada heee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change "Guru Bitara" to "Guru Cinta".. Hell yeah!! Sure u past ur exam.. No doubt! (^^,) G0od Luck..

    ReplyDelete

borak-borak kafe :)